done regularly can not only help you lose flab
but can also help you combat diseases.
*Here are a few benefits of this asana*
- Suryanamaskar, or Sun Salutations, ideally
done facing the early morning sun, helps our
body to soak in its benefits —
sun rays are a
rich source of vitamin D and helps to
strengthen our bones and also helps to clear
- This asana, apart from improving one's
posture, also gives a proper workout to the
body and so helps in losing unwanted flab.
- Regular practice of this asana can also help
you loose the excess belly fat.
- The postures in Suryanamaskar stretches our
muscles and makes our body very flexible.
- The moves and postures of the asana help all
our internal organs function better — the
various poses regulates our blood flow,
benefits the digestive system and makes it
- It helps combat insomnia as it relaxes the
body and calms the mind.
- It helps regulate menstrual cycles and makes
- This asana is known to facilitate blood
circulation and thereby help hair growth and
prevent hair problems.
- It reduces anxiety and restlessness and
enhances our strength and vitality.
- Suryanamaskar benefits not just adults, but
kids as well.